Inspired by bushy green landscapes surrounding Kyoto temples in Japan and kimono shapes dressing the streets.
· Hand shaped gems, made from discarded glass.
· Selected from 3 different bottles In green and terra palette.
· Designed by Mila Sai and carefully molded by a glass and metal artisan.
· Available in sterling silver, or 14k gold-filled.
· Available as a pair, single, or mixed.
Each piece is unique due to the manual process, with slight variations on shape and organic scratches, which are part of the decisions made on style and technique.
Length Kioto: 9 cm / 3.5 in - Weight: 6.9g
Length Kioto Short: 4 cm / 1.6 in - Weight: 4.8g